Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas everyone!   What a crazy Christmas  it has been. In addition to my "A new day" book I will also be having another book come out next year titled "The lucky clover". It will be available for pre-order in a couple of weeks, so keep a look out for an update with a link to the site.                                    

  It is so relaxing to sit in  front of a fire on a snowy cold day and just write. Right now we are doing just that. I am snuggled into my husband on the couch, writing my blog on my new kindle, and toasting my feet by the pellet stove. My children are sitting with grandma on other end of the couch reading a bird book. Every now and then I hear what's this one's name? Then a random name like Ralph will  be called out. It is very entertaining yet very relaxing. It is not very often, I get to  sit and relax without two girls running around  the house, screaming. Jacey, My little blond bombshell is usually running around with the dogs, barking at everything. Then you got Rose my sweet little tornado, is usually running around tearing apart anything she can get a hold of. Well we are  going to open some more presents, and then eat again. I can already taste the smoked Turkey, the sweetness of this sweet potato bake, and the sour yet yummy taste of company potatoes.  I will leave you all with the Errol running out of your mouths. Now I hope everybody is having a merry Christmas and you get to eat, as good of food as I get. If not I'm sorry you are really missing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment