Thursday, July 9, 2015

Short Story Review: Loving and Living With a Classic Car, by Jay Crowley.



Loving and Living With a Classic Car, by Jay Crowley.
Things you wanted to know, to show your classic car, but were afraid to ask.
Review:
This short story begins with a reflection that really shows you the feelings the author has towards their classic car.
In the second part of the story, the feelings continue through the process of restoration and showing the car.
You really get to see the author's humor throughout the whole story. Overall I enjoyed reading this short story. The author made me feel as if I was sitting with there sipping coffee as she told me the story of how she found her car. You can really feel the love and pride the author has for their car, and the fun that is had at the car show.
I give this story a 4 out of 5 star review, the reason being there were some grammatical errors. I had to reread some sentences more than once to understand what was being said.
This story will be published at www.five59.com

No comments:

Post a Comment