Friday, November 6, 2015

Illustrator Spot Light

Today I am going to spotlight an illustrator. I think she does beautiful work. Traci is such a wonderful Lady, and such a joy to talk to and work with.
Traci Harrah digital drawings/ paintings original photo/ photoshop art Please contact her at truckolove@nemont.net if you are interested in any of her work. She can work from your image or create something from her own.







Traci writes: I have a passion for art. I consider myself a part time amateur artist. I love to draw and do photography. I am newly finding that the digital process suits me well. I grew up in Sheridan, Wy. and now live in Montana on a small hobby farm with my husband. I have worked at my current job 8 years, and am lucky enough to ride into work and back home with my husband everyday. I love my job but my heart belongs to giving my creative side free rein! I think Wyoming and Montana have been blessed with the most beautiful scenery in our country and I feel fortunate to live smack dab in the middle of it! It is the best place for artistic inspiration.
Gratefully,
Traci Harrah

No comments:

Post a Comment