Monday, January 7, 2013

what would you do?

Do you all remember when you were little how you couldn't wait to grow up? Now that you are a grown up do you ever think about what you would do if you could go back? That's what I am going to write about today!

If I could return to my childhood I would snuggle my mom. I use to love to snuggle my mom and have her rub my back. It made me feel safe and loved, I really miss that. I would also tell my dad that I love him. When I was little I was always mad that he came and took the place of my biological dad, if I could fix that I would. I want to go back and appreciate that he was my dad and he was there for me. He did not have to be my dad , but he chose too.  He was the one that took us camping, provided food and clothes for us. I always felt unwanted growing up, but I guess that was my own fault. I never took a look around and saw the people that were actually there for me and wanted me. I only saw the people that didn't want me. If I could go back I would take a step back and hopefully realize that. I would hug my dad and go fishing with him.

If when I was a child and I got a 24 hr chance to be an adult, I don't think I would take it. I don't like being a grown up. The only reason I wanted to grow up was so I didn't have to follow rules, but guess what, there are still rules. Another reason was so I could buy my own horse, I got that one, but if I were to only be a grown up for a day, what would happen to that horse when I went back to being a child? This one is really hard for me to write because I honestly don't know what I would do with 24 hrs.

What does every body else feel?  What would you do if you could return to your childhood for 24 hrs.? what would you do with 24 hrs. as an adult when you were a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment