Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Filly for Laura

Hello, It has been a long time. I have been very busy this past year and forgot to keep up with my blog. I would like to announce that my book 'A Filly for Laura' is out and ready to be shared with the world.
you can purchase a signed copy on etsy 

In October of 2013 I opened a store front to go with my online store, The Pink Donkey Boutique. It was great but only lasted until December. I was having a hard time finding daycare and paying for it, it just did not work out. I have started making my own Jewelry. My line is called whispering winds designs, I also do photography which is called whispering winds photography. 

Both of my daughters were in cheer leading which was a ton of fun! They cheered a lot of games. 
The picture above is their last performance where they dressed up like they were in the 80's and were suppose to dance to girls just want to have fun, but they ended up just doing some cheers. It was still super cute. The picture below is my youngest, that is her face she makes when she is actually paying attention. I just love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment