Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happiness

What does happiness mean to you? Are you a naturally happy or unhappy person?

To me happiness is love, I feel happiness so much throughout every day. When I look at my children, when they give me hugs, when my husband comes home, and when I am around my animals. All these things make me happy and there is so much more I could list. I am a naturally happy person and I tend to see the beauty in everything and everyone. I am very easy to get along with and try to make others happy as well.

Some things that have made me feel happy over the years would be:
when my husband bought me my first horse Rezer I was so in love.

another time I was happy would be, when I got to hold my babies for the first time.

I really strive to make others happy, so I give without asking for anything in return. I gave a family that just moved to my area Christmas presents for their kids. No, I did not know them. I just wanted to make someone smile. I love to see others smile and be happy. I love it when I can make someone have a good day even if I get no credit. because to me that is not what happiness is about. I do not need credit to be happy, all I want is for another person to see the beauty in life and other people. 

Another example of happiness is my daughter, she is 6 years old now and in kindergarten. She is a naturally happy person also. She is always excited to go to school and always has a smile when she steps off the bus at home. I will never forget the day I packed her first cold lunch, she begged me for days to do it. Although she assured me the hot lunch was good to. After I got my ego in check for pretty much being told that she would rather have the food I make than the food the lunch ladies make, I packed her some leftovers. She thought it was the greatest thing and has wanted a cold lunch everyday since then. It makes me feel so wonderful to know that my daughter is happy with what she gets whether its hot or cold lunch, school or no school, shoveling poo or riding the pony. She is happy with life and I am happy that she is naturally happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment