Sunday, January 22, 2012

awwww

Today was kinda a lazy day, we didn't go to church because me and the girls woke up not feeling great. Ricky also left today to go back to work, these days are depressing. Jacey gets really upset and will not even say goodbye to him. I gathered new patterns for presents so hopefully I can give everybody a homemade gift this year. Jacey really liked the pillow I made mom so she asked if i would make her one! Ricky also asked me to make him one and a quilt so those are going to be his christmas gifts this year.  He even said I could put I love my Wife on it! LOL. Jessica (goat) still has not had her baby yet and I think if she does not have the baby by friday I will take her in to get ultrasounded.  Thats about all today hopefully I will have new crafts to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment