Wednesday, January 25, 2012

finishing up today

Well Jacey seems to be better than she was this morning. She still doesn't want to eat very much though. Rose had a tooth poke through so 3 more to go. we ran all over town looking for buttons today and, finally found some at the thrift store so I got a margerine tub full for a dollar. Also got some cute fabric scraps and made Jc a bracelette out of them very cute if I might say so myself. I just can't stop making stuff now that I have a sewing machine that actually works and I don't have to stop and fix every 10 seconds! So hopefully I can get the camera and post a pict soon.

 I finally broke down and bought a bark collar for my dog, everything else I have tried has failed miserably and so the new adventure starts tomorrow. I do think that I am going to call and make an appointment to get my goat ultrasounded because I checked her today and she is not even bagging up so I think she got prego later than I thought! Now that the snow is melting my chickens are starting to make appearances again and,  I don't know how she did it but my pony even found a way in with them again and could find her way back out, silly girl. Well it is very late an dI am very tired so I will write again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment