Monday, January 23, 2012

crafts and such

Today is warm outside so nice to feed animals, still no baby goat though. Another Plus my chickens were wild when I bought them and now today they were lettting me touch them and handle them it was so exciting! Then you have Georgette she flies into my hands to get the food I have in the bowl. LOL what a crazy chicken so friendly. the dogs are liking the nice warm weather they don't want to come in the house now again, just wait till it snows though!

 I made sugar cookies today to take to Jacey's school and the dough tasted so good but after they were baked they tasted like Yuck! So I ran to the store and bought some to take instead. Also I am making the cutest chicken for my neice Eleasah for her b-day. OH My I can not wait to get my camera running so I can post a picture I just want to keep it for myself. Jacey keeps asking if she can have it. LOL.  Jacey is at school now and Rose is in the process of falling asleep so I hope that I can get some project time in. I need to get MJFarm stuff done! I got my mail art done now I just need to send it out, then I need to get to work on my v-day cards. Wells heres to hoping! Wish me luck today!

No comments:

Post a Comment